Thank you for taking the time to meet with me and for reading the information presented on my business card. It's time to complete the circle.
That little piece of paper you are holding in your hand contains wildflower seeds, waiting to be planted and become nectar for the bees and the butterflies.
How to plant the seeds.
1. Save the information on the card somewhere safe.
2. Place the card on top of a pot of compost and water well.
3. Place it somewhere warm and light to germinate.
4. Don't let the paper dry out.
5. Repot or plant outside once the flowers start to blossom!